Our Kid’s Ministry
We believe kids should have a blast at church every single week. – and in our Explorers program we make that a priority. We also value your child’s safety. We require each child to be checked-in at the Kid’s check-in station. On your first time with us you’ll want to leave yourself an extra five minutes to get checked in.
- Infants through age 3 are encouraged to participate in our Nursery.
- Explorer Kids is offered during our Sunday service for kids Ages 4 through Grade 4.
- We also have a program for students Grade 5 through Grade 9 during the service.
At North Point our kids (infant through 4th grade) experience a safe, age-appropriate environment where they learn about Jesus and God’s love for them in creative and relevant ways.
We would love to see you and your family visit North Point’s Explorers.
- We also have a Life Group for Teens Grade 5 through Grade 9 that meets during the Sunday service.
- We also have a mid-week group for Grades 5 through Grade 12.
- We have Life Groups for Adults that meet at various times and locations.
- We offer various seminars and need oriented courses.
- There are many ministry teams you can join.